When you need waste disposal, our fleet of premium septic trucks is at your disposal! Lightweight and dependable, these aluminum trucks were built to haul waste swiftly and efficiently. At Robinson Vacuum Tanks, we pride ourselves in the craftsmanship of our septic trucks—they’re the foundation of our sterling reputation in the industry.
Our septic and grease vacuum trucks are built from the ground up right here in our facility and are ready to be mounted to any range of septic tank trucks. We stock tanks that are ready to be mounted to any truck with the pump of your choice.
Standard features of our septic trucks include:
- Polished aluminum or painted carbon steel tank
- Anti surge baffles
- 12” Low profile primary shutoff
- 20” Top manway
- 20” Rear manway
- 4″ or 6″ Discharge with brass lever valve
- 4” Inlet pipe with riser in rear head, 3″ or 4″ brass lever valve
- (3) 5” Sight glasses on rear head
- Large hose hooks
- Ladder centered with top manway
- LED D.O.T. lights
- (2) LED work lights
- Heavy duty steel bumper with aluminum diamond plate cover
- Full length 3/16 polished aluminum hose trays
- Diamond plate hose protector
We also offer many options. If you need something that is not a standard option and you have your own ideas we will gladly help you design and build your very own custom tank.